Death Note: Special One Shot (Death Note, Chapter 109) - Tsugumi Ohba,  Takeshi Obata 9 years after L’s dead and 3 years after Raito’s dead, a new person using Death Note appears. He is killing ill and elderly people and those who ask him to kill them. It was wonderful addition to Death Note epilogue and it really is shame that it wasn't added to 12th volume. I was very pleased with Near mentioning L and especially because L was shown in light I always had seen him. It’s not sense of justice of all. Figuring out difficult cases is my hobby. If measured good and evil deeds by current laws, I would be responsible for many crimes. The same way you all like solving mysteries and riddles, or clear video games more quickly...For me too, it is simply prolonging something I enjoy doing. That’s way I only take on cases that pique my interest. Its not justice at all. And if it means being able to clear a case, I don’t play fair, I am dishonest, cheating human being who hates losing... (L Lawliet)