Special Nobody - Brendan Spratt Lonely but filled with hope, Jason wants to take you on his journey. The invisible boy who sits in the corner of every class, Jason dreams of a future where he doesn’t have to fight to survive. Struggling with a past littered with unanswered questions and fighting to make his desired destiny a reality, Jason reflects on how the desolate teen that fought to prove he had potential has ended up in a dire situation.Jason is lonely and lovely person that comes to life in Spratt’s first novel. The supportive characters are well written too but that doesn't mean that that they are likeable. I really didn't like Lizzie but she definitely has a spark! It’s not a romance but a coming to age story that is told in flashback and we meet Jason as a little boy, a teenager and a young man he is now. Half of The Smiths song's Half a Person lyrics suits perfectly to this book, in my opinion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NKPHFopiJQAnd if you have five seconds to spare Then I'll tell you the story of my life : Sixteen, clumsy and shy That's the story of my life Sixteen, clumsy and shy The story of my life That's the story of my lifePlease note that I received this novel free of charge from the author in exchange for an honest review.